Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Ever Happen To Ls Models Do I Have To Live In The L.A Area If I Want To Model And Act?

Do I have to live in the L.A area if I want to model and act? - what ever happen to ls models

Hello, I'm Meagan and I'm 18 and I intend to act to Cali next year, perhaps, or from the persecution in my dreams, and modeling!
Since I was young, I knew I wanted at the center. But the thing is that I'm not crazy when it comes to life in Los Angeles, crime, gangs and bad people will follow and it's terrible!
The concern about this is the last thing I want to give up cuz I wouldnt be doing my dream, but my friend goes to school for a EMT and that makes me think of fear, he is in Los Angeles, where all the bad things are going down. It is really frightening to think, and wants nothing had happened. So I thought to live around 40 minutes. Los Angeles, San Clemente, or perhaps SomewereHere on the region D as Laguna Beach and Newport Harbor? If you have any idea what I'm doing? not gona give up my dream, but I will do what he knows best or me and my friend cuz i, it is a dangerous world out there, especially in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment