Friday, February 5, 2010

How To Write An Application For Dental Nurse Please Help With This Job Application Essay Question...?

Please help with this job application essay question...? - how to write an application for dental nurse

I am applying for a job as an administrative power in a dental practice and application of two essay questions that I am not sure until the end ... I am good at my job, and I do not want to look stupid with a common type name of the answer ... The questions are:
1. Please write your goals for the position you are applying. (my opinion, to work and contribute to the management of the office ... but I think we want that more than)
2. Please enter your understanding of the effects of a dental practice. (again my thoughts are with the community to provide health care and quality ... I think he may want more than)
Please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment