Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wedding Invitations Using Michaels Kit Blog Where To Sell "used" Wedding Invites?

Where to sell "used" wedding invites? - wedding invitations using michaels kit blog

I bought 2 kits to DIY Invitation (Martha Stewart) to my wedding invitations. We bought in January, and opened up a kit to test all the parts that others do not.

They come with a silver lining in white, but we decided to take on more red colors of our wedding and the band is not right to add it. I saw in another game of Michael (where I bought the Martha Stewart), Pocket pleated filter red, so we have decided to get this instead. Luckily, Michael has the kit unopened kits and over again exactly the same price.

But now we have an open, but completely avoid the kit, I would like to invite you to sell only 1 / 2 price or something. I think it is to avoid a waste of paper, that to use, and9; Nice his pocket.

I live in Hamilton, Ontario, so I would be better to spot as the team to think in general, is very difficult for me as the buyer or shipping costs much more money would be (so I believe that eBay is out) .

Does anyone know a site that I could count them? A little more locally, but also the future?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment