Monday, January 25, 2010

Word Confusion Symptoms Do I Have Symptoms Of A Tumor?

Do I have symptoms of a tumor? - word confusion symptoms

I am a man of 21 years and have concerns that I have a tumor. The last eighteen months I have experienced gradual changes who I am (unless it makes sense). It began a year and a half in the winter when I was unemployed. I had vertigo and dizziness drastic weeks straight and it was so bad that I thought I would faint, and not go to the doctor because I'm not a hypochondriac. After a short time later, I began to notice changes in my speech and difficulty talking and not fighting the right words at the tip of my toungue and explain. Now we have FastForward Well, I started a new job through a temp service and its more than a year since my last job was, and have all the symptoms, which increased to a greater degree and now I'm on the left side of the skull, to my ear Pain at random and pulse pressure and confusion. I study and read books and everything I am not in school now I have trouble making friends because all these symptoms I'm a good worker, but there is something wrTo help NGOs and being able to speak. Do I have all the symptoms of a tumor, and with these symptoms, I would be able to recommend an MRI? and went to the doc and say I'm just a slow thinker and thinks she is the addition of VYVANSE and prescribed me, but I would usually see Nexit weeks, I have to beg for an MRI to rule just about things? Sorry for the long question, but I'm not the old me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment