Friday, January 15, 2010

Hud Inspectors Hud Foreclosed Property Is A Joke!

Hud Foreclosed Property is a Joke! - hud inspectors

I have a supply of property in the vicinity of HUD and at home. I offer my pest inspector finds termites, HUD said there were no termites have discovered that an old termite letter, which was only half a month away to report to. The line to return home and accepted the offer of the house and reported that the HVAC is not working and that allows for a 203K loan for the repair of HVAC. But today, I think, be closed, and HUD will not pay for the repair of HVAC. I advise everyone to the buyer's house for the first time is not to do. I am a buyer for the first time and the first time that this is my worst experience of my home ever.I so I wanted to return, but keep the $ 1000.00 he would have to file. Just do not understand how to say something, and the truth and why. I hope and pray that we never see the new HUD. I estimate that about 11 clock and clock at 3:30 and not heard. Why is this path that I have done my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment