Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hair Relaxer For Men Why Is Natural Hair On Black Men Tolerated More Than On Black Women?

Why is natural hair on black men tolerated more than on black women? - hair relaxer for men

Back in the day, even black men were under the impression that he had "big nose" (see figure below) hair, so that "seems" (for example, I might add) the gaze of men with gray hair. Black women have hair pulled over one hundred years before more than "adequate" are the majority. However, recently, the black man and does not need, or just "big nose", black hair, while the women. How is it that these men are Getting Away with this? Yes, I know that some species such as dredlocks, twists, braids and will not be tolerated (and more), men or women, so I do not mean to them.

I have my own opinion, but I want to hear you.

http://kristenlock.com/blog/2008/04/22/w ...

No comments:

Post a Comment